GO! St. Louis Marathon & Family Fitness Weekend
The National Children's Cancer Society is proud to be a charity partner in the 2014 GO! St. Louis Marathon & Family Fitness Weekend, April 5-6, 2014.
- GO! St. Louis 5K Run/Walk
- GO! St. Louis Half Marathon
- GO! St. Louis Marathon
- GO! St. Louis Marathon Relay
Join Team NCCS-Redefining Impossible and help support children with cancer and their families!
Team NCCS participants receive:
- FREE race registration!
- (2) Tech shirts
- Pre-race pasta party and rally
- Free marathon & half marathon training with Big River Running
- Personal online fundraising page
- Race day perks
- Regular newsletters with tips, encouragement and stories about your teammates
- The first 10 runners to commit are entered into a drawing for a $150 Big River Running Gift Card!!!
- MORE to be announced
How to join Team NCCS:
- Download and complete the commitment letter - Return to fwalleck@theNCCS.org or mail to The National Children's Cancer Society, 500 N Broadway Suite 800, St. Louis, MO 63102. Each runner pledges to raise the minimum requirement of $95-$225 (depending on the race) for the NCCS. THIS IS MANDATORY TO PARTICIPATE!
- Register with GO! St. Louis - We'll provide you with a discount code, but we must receive your commitment letter before you can register. Upon receiving your commitment letter, we'll follow up with an email with the registration link and your discount code. Make sure to select Team NCCS as your chosen charity team! THIS IS MANDATORY TO PARTICIPATE!
- Set up your fundraising page- After you register at gostlouis.org, you will receive an email with a link to your personal fundraising page.
- Follow the steps to personalize your page – upload photo and story of why you are running for NCCS
- Personalize your page by uploading pictures
- Share your link with family, friends and co-workers, and encourage them to support your efforts. You'll meet (or exceed!) your fundraising minimum for NCCS in no time! THIS IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Not a runner??
Even if you aren't able to run with Team NCCS, here are some other ways you can help make this a success!
- Partner with a runner to raise funds - You may know an athlete who doesn't have a lot of time to fundraise. Partnering together allows them to train while you raise funds!
- Volunteer - We are in need of volunteers to help with the pre-race pasta party and on the course during the event. Contact Farah at 314-446-5226 or fwalleck@theNCCS.org for more information.
- Cheer - We have a designated cheer-spot on the race route where we can cheer on our Team NCCS runners. Contact Farah at 314-446-5226 or fwalleck@theNCCS.org for more information.