The NCCS charity vending program provides local business owners the chance to help children with cancer and their families. The NCCS offers individuals who own and operate machine and /or honor box units the opportunity to enter into a licensing agreement with the organization in exchange for a regular monthly or annual royalty payment based upon the units placed.
Individual operators can apply for a licensing agreement in the following vending categories:
• Full Line Vending Application Packet (new)
• Bulk Vending Application Packet
• Honor Box Application Packet
• Treasure Chest Machine Vending
The NCCS does not own or operate vending machines or honor boxes. This business like others is speculative and there is no guarantee of success. NCCS does not recommend any distributor or participate in selection or placement of vending machines. Some have been successful and others have not.
NCCS does not endorse or offer licensing agreements with “Wishing Well” or collection canister programs.
If you are interested in applying for a vending licensing agreement with NCCS, please contact Shirley Pye at (314)446-5223 or click on the applicable link above to download an application.
Full line vending machine labels
• 5”X 7"
• Feature same design as bulk machine labels
Bulk machines and honor box labels
• 3" x 4” in order to provide better options for machine placement
• Feature a protective coating that helps resist fading
The old stickers are still valid, but will no longer be issued:
Visit the NCCS Vendor Program page on Facebook for vending-specific news and updates.
Charity Vending Questions
- How do I apply for a licensing agreement with the NCCS?
- Call (314) 446-5223 to request an application. It can be downloaded by clicking next to the program category you choose listed above.
- How much does it cost?
- Payments are based on the quantity of labels contracted. There is a $10 set-up fee and a minimum per label charge, regardless of sales. Required payment amounts differ with each program category.
- How do I obtain my vending labels?
- Submit the signed vending licensing agreement application along with the start-up fee of $10 and the first month’s payment or annual fee. The labels will be forwarded to you promptly after your application is approved.