Meet Shelby - Leukemia warrior
- How do I make a donation?
There are several ways to donate:
- Online: Click here to donate using a Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover card, or PayPal account.
- Phone: Use your Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover card by calling (314)241-1600
- Mail: Send a check or money order to
The National Children’s Cancer Society
Attn: Trish Collins
500 North Broadway, Suite 1850
St. Louis, MO 63102
- Are there other ways I can support the organization?
There are several other ways to support the organization:
- How do I include the NCCS in my will?
Inquiries regarding contributions through planned giving (wills, stocks and property) as well as through charitable remainder trusts should be directed to Amy Stone at 314.446.5221 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can I donate clothing, hats, toys or other items to the NCCS?
The NCCS only accepts donations of clothing and other small household items through our thrift and recycling partners. Click here to find a thrift operator in your area.
- My child has cancer. How do I get financial assistance?
The NCCS is here to help. Click here for detailed information on the assistance we provide.
- What is the NCCS mission?
The NCCS provides emotional, financial and educational support to children with cancer, their families and survivors.